Imagetrace - by Creative House
Use Imagetrace like carbon paper to transfer a design, sketch, pattern or template
onto any surface.
Advantages of using Imagetrace
• Traced lines on ceramics and pottery products disappear completely in the firing, whether the piece is green, bisque fired or glazed.
• Traced lines can be erased like pencil with no smearing or smudging.
• Traced lines can be sponged, washed out or brushed off fabric – a hot iron will not set the trace lines.
• Traced lines can be inked or painted over with no skipping or bleeding.
• Available in 5 colours, Black, Blue, Red, White, Yellow and Assorted.
Use on: paper, fabrics, canvas, ceramics, glass, wood, metal - over and over again.